Wednesday 11 March 2015

My "Berry and Cream Tower"



I have a problem of being indecisive, I find it really hard to stick to my dinner plans as much as I try to plan in advance. I find myself making last minute changes especially when it comes to dessert.

Last night I decided very late that I was to have profiteroles for dessert, I quickly whizzed through everything and the dessert was in the oven while we were having dinner. The kids were excited and looking forward to profiteroles as this is one of their favourite desserts. After dinner, I felt tired and was too full to be bothered with piping in the cream, making the ganache and all that. So I decided to squash the profiteroles, pile up the cream and fruits used up the compote from the previous night. The result is impressive although I am not sure what to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment