Monday 30 March 2015

Chicken curry

I used to be scared of cooking curries, and resorted to paying 40 precious Pound Sterlings as a Saturday treat for my family. Half the times we would not enjoy the food and I would watch painfully as the leftovers went into the food bin for compost. Nowadays, I make my own and I don't have to wait for Saturdays anymore as I can have curry whenever I want (time allowing) and they are enjoyed by everyone.

Tonight I decided to use my chicken and shrimps from Sunday's dinner and ended up with a shrimp korma, chicken curry, chapatis and samosas (the only thing I did not make was the filo pastry) from scratch. Ok so my chapatis did not come out as beautifully rounded, but this is the joy of home cooking, every product is different from the other, authentic and rustic.




You do know that I'm up early for my day job, therefore have to catch some sleep. Recipes will follow tomorrow. Please be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment