Monday 15 June 2015

Pan fried sea bass with creamy red wine sauce.

Fish is one of my favourite foods in fact anything seafood is a winner when it comes to me and my children. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said by my husband as he is not a seafood lover meaning I always have to think twice before cooking fish. Tonight the kids voted for fish and fish it was, I had to put back the minced meat I had taken out and defrosted the sea bass.

When it came to the table, I watched my children enjoy their food and was thrilled as a mother when all three of them asked for seconds. My husband ate quietly, drained his glass of wine, lifted his head and said "I enjoyed that, shame the kids have finished the food or I could have had some more" you should have seen me SMILE (secretly). 

The whole meal is self explanatory really uncomplicated, perfect for a midweek dinner.

Pan fried sea bass on creamy red wine sauce served with sautéed potatoes, steamed spinach and cherry tomatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment