Friday 3 April 2015

Ultimate Beef Burger

Tonight I wanted something simple and fun, I did not want to spend much time labouring in the kitchen therefore chose to have my ultimate beef burger for dinner.

 So I took out my ribeye steak and put it into my food processor, 2 slices of bread blitzed
Few basil leaves and freshly picked thyme leaves.
3 large potatoes peeled and cut lengthwise into medium sized chips.

400g minced ribeye steak with 2 tbs fresh breadcrumbs, 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper, same amount crushed chilli and salt. Handful basil leaves and 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
Divide the ground beef into six balls and shape into burgers or or press down using large press rings. Allow to rest before grilling for about ten minutes  at 200deg Celcius.

Fry some chestnut mushrooms and one sliced red onion until tender and soft, sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar and set aside.

Par boil some medium cut potatoes for 3minutes, then deep fry for 8 minutes. Assemble your burger, add some salad and dinner is served. Easy Peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment